Alexia Halliwell is a New Adult Romance author, fresh to the wonderful world of publishing. Born and raised in beautiful Sydney, Alexia loves nothing more than lounging under the shade of a big gum tree inhaling her favourite paperback. When she isn’t bar-hopping down the streets of Sydney (for research purposes of course 😉 ) or cuddling her gorgeous pup, she’s probably snuggled in bed with a cup of tea, spinning elaborate tales about all the characters screaming at her in her head.
Ten facts about Alexia only her mother and, well…you now know!
- She loves loves lurrvvess milk. Obsessed. Can’t live without it. Only problem is- she’s lactose intolerant… It’s worth it 😉
- Has trouble pronouncing her V’s. The struggle is v-v-very real
- Growing up, she was convinced that glue cured everything from splinters to the common cold.
- Likes to think she is a proper car hoon. She doesn’t have a clue how many cylinders her car has, just thinks the sound the engine makes when she revs it is sexy
- Is of the opinion, a swipe of lipstick or lipgloss can make your day ten times better
- Can spend hours on end repeating normal everyday words continuously in her head until they become strange and alien to her
- Hates being late. Prefers to arrive an hour early than be one minute late.
- Has a permanent resting smiling face. Much more annoying than it seems.
- Strongly dislikes coffee but will buy a hot chocolate JUST so that she can hold a coffee cup like all the cool kids do
- Would love to one day open a small café in a small country town, just like Karen’s café in One Tree Hill
STAY UPDATED WITH ALEXIA BY FOLLOWING HER ON:
Facebook- Alexia Halliwell